Central Warehousing Corporation for 571 Management Trainee, Assistant Engineer, Accountant, Superintendent, Junior Superintendent, Hindi Translator, Junior and Technical Assistant Posts..
CWC Recruitment 2019
Total No of Posts: 571 Posts
Post Name & Details:
- Management Trainee (General): 30 Posts
- Management Trainee (Technical): 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 18 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 10 Posts
- Accountant: 28 Posts
- Superintendent (General): 88 Posts
- Junior Superintendent: 155 Posts
- Hindi Translator: 03 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant: 238 Posts
Educational Qualification :
Management Trainee (General) :
- Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration, Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management from recognized .
Management Trainee (Technical) :
- 1st class Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with Entomology or MicroBiology or Bio-Chemistry OR 1st class Post Graduate in Bio-Chemistry OR Zoology with Entomology from recognized University/ Institution. Preference will be given to those who also possess Post Graduate Diploma in Warehousing and Cold chain Management/ Quality Management from recognized University/Institution
Assistant Engineer (Civil) :
- A Degree in Civil Engineering
Assistant Engineer (Electrical):
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering
- B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department with about three years’ experience in Maintaining and auditing of Accounts in Industrial / Commercial /Departmental Undertakings.
- Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or Institution
- Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or Institution
- Master’s degree of a recognised University in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a main subject at the degree level;
- Master’s degree of a recognised University in any subject with Hindi as the medium of Instructions and examination with English as a compulsory subject at the degree level;
- Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subject or either of the two as medium of examination and other as a main subject plus recognised Diploma/Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central/State Government Offices including Government of India Undertakings.
Junior Technical Assistant:
- Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects
Age Limit: as on 16 March 2019 ( SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation )
- Post No. 1,2, 8 & 9 : 28 years.
- Post No. 3 to 7 : 30 years.
Application fees :
- General/OBC: 700/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women: No fees.
Intimation Charges :
- General/OBC: 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women: 300/-
Job Location: All India
Online Examination Date : April / May 2019
Last Date of Online Application: 16 March 2019
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post
Advertisement : View
Apply Online : Click Here [Starting Form: 15 February 2019]