NFL Recruitment 2019 – National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has been released official notification for Management Trainee (HR) and (MARKETING) and Management Trainee Posts.Eligible and interested candidates may apply online application for NFL Recruitment 2019 on or before 14th June 2019.
Advertisement No. (जाहिरात क्र.) :
- Advertisement No.: 03/2019 Dated: 15.05.2019
- Advertisement No.: 02(RFCL)/2019 Dated: 09.05.2019
Total No of Posts (एकूण पदसंख्या) :
- 123 Posts
Post Name and Details (पदाचे नाव व तपशील ):
- Management Trainee (HR) – 19 Posts
- Management Trainee (Marketing) – 25 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation):- 70 Posts
- Junior Engineering AG II Chemical:- 03 Posts
- Store Assistant:- 03 Posts
- Pharmacist:- 03 Posts
Educational Qualification (शैक्षणिक पात्रता) :
Management Trainee (HR) :
- MBA/PG Degree or Diploma, from
Universities/Institutes recognized by UGC/AICTE, with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Human Resource Management / HR.
Management Trainee (Marketing) :
- M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in any discipline MBA or PGDBM (Marketing / Agri Business Marketing/ International Marketing/Rural Management) recognized by UGC/AICTE with Full time regular degree of B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks.
Junior Engineering Assistant (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation) :
- Three Year Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering
Junior Engineering AG II Chemical :
- 03-year B.Sc degree with Chemistry as one subject.
Store Assistant :
- Graduate Degree in any Discipline.
- Diploma in Pharmacy with 01-years experience in the line in a Hospital of repute after Diploma.
Age Limit (वयोमर्यादा ) : 30 April 2019.
- Posts 1 to 3. : 29 Years .
- Posts 4 to 6. : 18 to 30 years .
- SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation
- OBC: 03 years Relaxation
Application Fees (अर्ज शुल्क ) :
- Rs. 700-Posts 1 to 2.
- Rs. 200 For Posts 3 to 6.
SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM : No fee
Job Location (नोकरीचे ठिकाण ):
- All India
Last Date of Online Application :
- Posts 1 to 2. – 14 June 2019 (05:30 PM)
- Posts 3 to 6. – 16 June 2019
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post
Posts 1 to 2. – Advertisement : View
Posts 3 to 6. – Advertisement : View
Posts 1 to 2. –Apply Online : Click Here
Posts 3 to 6. –Apply Online : Click Here