NIA (National Investigation Agency) Recruitment 2019
National Investigation Agency for the post of Explosive Expert, Biology Expert, Cyber Forensic Expert, Technical Forensic Psychologist, Crime Scene Assistant and Photographer on Deputation Basis.NIA Recruitment 2019, NAI Bharti 2019, National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019, NAI Jobs 2019.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019
Total No of Posts: 18 Posts
Post Name & Details:
- Explosive Expert : 03 Posts
- Biology Expert : 01 Post
- Cyber Forensic Examiner : 04 Posts
- Technical Forensic Psychologist : 03 Posts
- Crime Scene Assistant : 06 Posts
- Photographer : 01 Post
Educational Qualification :
Explosive Expert :
- Master’s degree in Chemistry or M.Sc. in Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at B. Sc. Level from a recognized university.
- Five years’ experience in the examination of explosives and firearms.
Biology Expert :
- M.Sc, Degree in Human Biology I Microbiology I Zoology I Anthropology (Physical) I Botany or M.Sc in Forensic Science with Biology / Zoology as one of the subjects at B.Sc level from a recognized university.
- 03 years’ experience in Biological Laboratory.
Cyber Forensic Examiner :
- Educational Qualifications: technology in Computer Engineering or Computer Technology or Masters’ degree in Computer Application / Computer Science or Information Technology or Master of
technology in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized University.
- Three years’ experience in digital investigation / computer forensics and cyber security work in Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Statutory or Autonomous organisations / Public Sector Undertakings / Universities/ recognized research institutions / private
sector inter alia including organisations duly listed on stock exchange.
Technical Forensic Psychologist :
- Masters’ degree in Criminology or Clinical Psychology regular course from a recognized University.
- Three years’ experience Psychology or Criminology Investigation.
Crime Scene Assistant :
- Master’s Degree 1n Bio-technology I Analytical chemistry or physics I forensic science from a recognized university .
- ceasing in Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Statutory or Autonomous organizations I Public Sector Undertakings / Universities I Recognized Research Institutions.
- Bachelors’ Degree from a recognized University
- Diploma holder in photography from a recognized Institute.
- Three years’ experience in various branches of photography, including experience of scientific Photography with theoretical and practical knowledge of all its techniques.
Age Limit : As per NAI Rules
Application fees : No fees
Job Location: Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kochi, Raipur, Jammu .
Address of the application: The SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Last date for receipt of application : 07th March 2019
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post
Advertisement & Application Form : View
Official Website : Click Here