Railway Recruitment Control Board Recruitment 2019
Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organisation in India.Recruitment of Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology) [JE(IT)], Depot Material Superintendant(DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant(CMA). Details of the latest Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organisation in India. Recruitment 2019, Latest Recruitment 2019 is as Follows.
RRB Recruitment 2019
Total No of Posts: 13487 Posts
Post Name & Details:
- Junior Engineer: 12844 Posts
- Junior Engineer (IT): 29 Posts
- Depot Material Assistant: 227 Posts
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant: 387 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- Post No.1: Diploma/ Degree in Engineering in relevant disciplines.
- Post No.2: PGDCA/ B.Sc., (Computer Science )/ BCA/ B.Tech. (Information Technology)/ B.Tech. (Computer
- Science)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years duration or equivalent from recognized university/ institute.
- Post No.3: Diploma/ Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
- Post No.4: Bachelors Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 45% marks.
Age Limit :18 to 33 years as on 01 January 2019 ( SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation )
Application Fees :
500/- for General / OBC category
250/- for Reserved Category
Job Location : All India .
Last Date of Online Application : 31 January 2019
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post
Advertisement : View
Apply Online : Click Here