Union Public Service Commission issued notification for Civil Service Preliminary Examination 2019 and Indian Forest Service Examination. IAS,IFS,IRS,IPS, Examination 2019 , UPSC Recruitment 2019 , UPSC Bharti 2019.
UPSC Recruitment 2019
Name of Examination: Civil Service Preliminary Examination 2019.
- Civil Services Preliminary Examinations (CSP): 896 Posts
- IAS,IFS,IRS,IPS, etc
2.Indian Forest Service Examinations (IFS): 90 Posts
Educational Qualification :
Civil Services Preliminary Examinations (CSP):
- Degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions.
Indian Forest Service Examinations (IFS):
- Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities.
Age Limit: 21 to 32 years as on 01 August 2019
- SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation
- OBC: 03 years Relaxation
- General/OBC: 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ Women: No Fee
Date of Examination: 02 June 2019
Last Date of Online Application : 18 March 2019
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post
- Civil Services Preliminary Examinations (CSP) : View
- Indian Forest Service Examinations (IFS) : View
Apply Online : Click Here